whimzees alligator – l
contains 2,940 kcal/kg or 176 kcal/chew ME (metabolisable energy) on an as fed basis.
- Edible, vegetarian, grain-free dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Knobby shapes ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fibre to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten or meat.
Ingredients: POTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, DRIED YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPINE MEAL, ALFALFA EXTRACT, PAPRIKA EXTRACT
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.